*USDINR trading range for the day is 63.56-63.94.
* Rupee rose after comments from US Treasury Secretary and as the Reserve Bank of India declined passing additional dividend to the government.
* US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin backed weakness in dollar saying it will benefit trade.
* India’s government pledged to inject nearly $14 billion combined into all but one state-run lender by March in return for them implementing reforms.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.55-79.79.
* Euro gained as the dollar skidded to a three-year low after caving on comments by U.S. Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin that he welcomed a weaker currency.
* France’s Macron: Economic growth is not a goal per se; economic growth is but a mean
* Eurozone private sector activity expanded at the fastest pace in nearly 12 years in January driven by an acceleration in the service sector, flash data from IHS Markit showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.28-91.64.
* GBP rose extending a recent rally that has seen confidence in the British currency recover.
* BOE: UK disadvantaged by free trade in goods
* The UK unemployment rate held steady at the lowest level in 42 years in November and employment rose to a record, reflecting a resilient labor market.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 58.29-58.74.
* JPY gained as the dollar dropped after caving on comments by U.S. Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin that he welcomed a weaker currency
* Bank of Japan raises view on current CPI, inflation expectations
* BoJ: FY2018 GDP forecast is 1.4%, FY2019 GDP forecast is 0.7%.AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST