* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.81-71.97.
* Rupee rose on lower crude prices and expectations of fewer U.S. rate hikes in 2019 as markets counted down to a crucial Federal Reserve meeting.
* Most of the dollar sales were from banks, though a few exporters were also selling.
* India’s November trade deficit narrowed to $16.67 billion due to a fall in gold imports, the country’s trade ministry said in a statement.
>> SELL USDINR DEC 2018 @ 70.50 SL 70.65 TGT 70.32-70.15. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.93-81.57.
* Euro remained under pressure as worrisome political and economic news outside the United States drove a strong bid for the safety of the greenback.
* EU says it will seek trade deal by end of 2020 to avoid backstop
* EU says if Brexit backstop triggered it would be temporary and looks to strengthen wording in summit doc
>> SELL EURINR DEC 2018 @ 80.30 SL 80.50 TGT 80.10-79.80. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.91-90.69.
* GBP traded in range as British Prime Minister Theresa May rescheduled a delayed vote in parliament on her Brexit plan for mid-January.
* UK Government took legal advice on Article 50 extension
* PM May: There are no plans for indicative votes on Brexit options
>> SELL GBPINR DEC 2018 @ 89.30 SL 89.50 TGT 89.10-88.80. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 62.41-63.88.
* JPY traded in range as the dollar was fragile as markets speculated growth worries will prompt the Fed to signal a pause to its monetary tightening cycle.
* Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said Japan will reduce the purchasing tax on cars
* Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso: We will extend housing loan tax exemptions.
>> SELL JPYINR DEC 2018 @ 62.70 SL 62.90 TGT 62.56-62.32. NSEAFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST