* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.62-63.93.
* Rupee traded in range as investors await India’s fiscal budget for the fiscal year 2019 and Federal Reserve’s monetary policy meeting.
* India’s growth should pick up to 7.4 percent in 2018 as against China’s 6.6 percent, the IMF said this month, as the twin effects from the tax reform.
* India’s government may look to raise as much as a record 1 trillion rupees ($15.7 billion) from the sale of state assets in the next fiscal year.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.97-79.44.
* Euro traded in range as the dollar wobbled near three-year lows struggling to pull ahead from six straight weeks of losses amid its evaporating yield advantage.
* Eurozone consumer confidence is likely to touch further record highs over the course of 2018 on the backdrop of favorable general economic situation.
* Eurozone monetary aggregate grew at a slower pace in December, the European Central Bank said.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 89.4-90.6.
* GBP dropped on profit booking after prices gained amid increased optimism around Brexit and the economic backdrop.
* Britain’s economy unexpectedly picked up speed in the last three months of 2017, data showed.
* Gross domestic product grew by 0.5 percent in the three months to the end of December, faster than expectations of 0.4 percent, official data showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 58.35-58.93.
* JPY gained after Kuroda’s comments, which some traders interpreted as a sign that the BOJ was moving towards an early exit from quantitative easing.
* Japan Econ: BOJ 10-year yield target 0.00% versus 0.00% expected and 0.00% prior
* Overall nationwide consumer prices in Japan gained 1.0 percent on year in December, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications said.AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST