* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.74-69.3.
* Rupee dropped as investors turned risk averse on escalating trade tensions between US and China amid oil importers dollar demand.
* The greenback surged on worries regarding geopolitical tensions between US and China amid concerns UK may exit European Union.
* Investors generally opted for a cautious approach as they focused on simmering global trade concerns, weak rupee, rising interest rates and inflation.
* BUY USDINR AUG 2018 @ 69.20 SL 69.00 TGT 69.45-69.65. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.78-79.94.
* Euro continued its weak trend and further accelerating after the European Central Bank said that risks to global growth are increasing as the risk of protectionism.
* Euro remained under pressure dogged by renewed investor concerns that Italy was heading for a costly and unsustainable spending spree.
* Spain’s industrial production grew at a slower pace in June, the statistical office INE said.
* BUY EURINR AUG 2018 @ 79.25 SL 79.10 TGT 79.45-79.56. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.76-88.86.
* GBP dropped amid speculation Britain will leave the European Union without an agreement regarding its future relationship with Brussels.
* The recent slide began after the UK trade minister, Liam Fox, warned over the weekend that he saw a 60 percent chance of a no-deal Brexit.
* UK rentals are expected to increase 15 percent over the next five years on weaker supply, according to a survey by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
* BUY GBPINR AUG 2018 @ 88.40 SL 88.20 TGT 88.65-88.90. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 62.01-62.59.
* JPY gained with investor appetite for risk dropping amid escalating global trade tensions and diplomatic wrangling.
* Japan’s economy expanded at an annualised rate of 1.9 percent in April-June, bouncing back from a contraction in the previous quarter.
* Japan’s core machinery orders tumbled in June at the fastest pace in six months, with firms expecting another modest drop in the third quarter.
* BUY JPYINR AUG 2018 @ 62.60 SL 62.36 TGT 62.95-63.20. NSEAFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST