* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.02-71.34.
* Rupee traded in range as investors looked for fresh trading incentives amid U.S.-China trade negotiations and talks related to Britain’s exit from EU.
* India needs to take steps to boost economic growth as the inflation outlook remains low, the Reserve Bank of India’s MPC said in minutes.
* India’s January inflation fell to its lowest in 18 months at 2.19 percent, well below the RBI’s medium-term target of 4 percent.
>> SELL USDINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 71.1500 SL 71.30 TGT 71.0 – 70.90. NSE.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.62-80.97.
* Euro remained under pressure as A bunch of weak data since January prompting investors to revise down their inflation expectations for the coming months.
* EU Commission says EU would react swiftly if US applied tariffs to EU car imports.
* German Chancellor Merkel said to be ruffled by prospect of Trump hardball tactics.
>> BUY EURINR 26 FEB 2019 near 80.5700 with SL 80.4800 TGT 80.700 – 80.800. NSE.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.4-93.11.
* GBP remained under pressure despite of hopes that Prime Minister Theresa May can secure changes to her Brexit deal from Brussels.
* The British currency has swung wildly in recent sessions as May tries to persuade European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker to modify her withdrawal deal.
* British finance minister Philip Hammond said that talks with Brussels had been constructive and that lawmakers could vote on a revised deal as early as next week.
>> SELL GBPINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 92.85 SL 93.10 TGT 92.55-92.30. NSE.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.02-64.49.
* JPY remained under pressure as the dollar recovered spurred by soft U.S. economic data, as investors consolidated positions and looked for fresh trading incentives.
* BOJ Governor Hariko Kuroda: Don’t believe current BOJ policy is weakening Yen.
* BOJ Governor Hariko Kuroda: No one decides currency levels. Currency rate decided by various factors. Yield spreads can affect currency levels.
>> BUY JPYINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 64.20 SL 64.05 TGT 64.45-64.60. NSE.AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST