* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.01-71.14.
* Rupee posted on a turn-around as the dollar weakened globally while stocks also recovered most of the day’s loss after a weak opening for both markets.
* The dollar fell towards a 10-day low as concern grew the United States may be heading for a sharp economic slowdown next year
* Government bonds fell, halting a two-day advance after India’s monetary policy committee sounded hawkish in minutes of its Dec. 5.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.69-80.83.
* Euro remained supported diminishing political worries in Italy and strong trade data helped.
* The EU reached a deal over Italy’s contentious 2019 budget, halting EU disciplinary steps against Rome over excessive borrowing.
* The European Commission has asked Italy for a further 2.5 billion euros-3 billion euros ($3.40 billion) in savings before approving the country’s 2019 budget.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.1-89.67.
* GBP dropped as concerns Britain is headed for a disorderly exit from the European Union combined with improved economic sentiment in the euro zone.
* PM Theresa May announces Brexit deal vote to be held in Parliament week of 14 January 2019
* Broadly tepid inflation data in the United Kingdom and traders shifting their dollar positions before a Federal Reserve monetary policy meeting led to volatile trading.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 62.14-63.23.
* JPY traded in range as dollar steadied after the Federal Reserve stepped back from a more aggressive policy tightening path.
* The Bank of Japan kept its monetary settings on hold yet again, but the Japanese Yen didn’t move much on the news.
* For its part the Bank of Japan left its key short-term policy balance rate at -0.1% and maintained its ten-year Japanese Government Bond yield target at 0.0%.AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST