* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.36-70.15.
* Rupee gained on selling by foreign banks amid likely overseas inflows into local stocks and a weak greenback.
* The government was considering three options for a farm relief package that could cost up to 3 trillion rupees ($42.82 billion).
* India risks missing its budget deficit target for the current fiscal year, data released suggested, and the government had already started to cut capital spending
* BUY USDINR JAN 2019 @ 69.80 SL 69.65 TGT 69.98-70.16. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.98-80.56.
* Euro traded in range as investors cut back positions in risky assets after a volatile week in global stock markets.
* Inflation in Germany’s most populous regions slowed in December, just as the ECB ended a crisis-fighting bond purchase scheme after four years.
* Germany’s leading industry groups said that Britain’s departure from the European Union and trade disputes
* SELL EURINR JAN 2019 @ 80.00 SL 80.35 TGT 79.76-79.65. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.97-89.52.
* GBP dropped as investors remained sidelined awaiting another round of Brexit developments.
* Prime Minister Theresa May will try to convince lawmakers to back her Brexit withdrawal arrangement next month.
* Overall short positions against the pound showed another increase with total bets rising to $4.8 billion.
* BUY GBPINR JAN 2019 @ 88.80 SL 88.56 TGT 89.00-89.30. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.49-63.88.
* JPY dropped on profit booking after prices seen supported as data showed a deterioration in U.S. consumer confidence.
* Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso says a free trade system positively impacts global growth
* BoJ Minutes: One members says there is likely room for revisions in JGB operations, yield should be allowed to be sub zero temporarily
* BUY JPYINR JAN 2019 @ 63.60 SL 63.40 TGT 63.85-64.00. NSEAFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST