* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.4-63.64.
* Rupee supported on buying by foreign banks on behalf of exporters amid overseas funds inflow into local stocks.
* Prices also seen supported on improved liquidity and value buying in lenders on optimism over talks of RBI’s likely nod to Rs 130 billion additional dividend to the centre.
* Investors’ sentiment on Thursday received a boost over Lok Sabha approving third supplementary demands for grant worth Rs 800 billion.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 76.48-76.9.
* Euro seen some pressure on profit booking after prices gained as data showed the euro zone economy closed out 2017 with the strongest growth in nearly seven years.
* U.S-euro zone debt yield spreads have narrowed recently with the ECB poised to curtail its massive stimulus programme.
* Italy’s services activity expanded at the fastest pace in five months in December, survey data from IHS Markit showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 85.82-86.44.
* GBP traded in range on progress in Britain’s talks with Brussels on its withdrawal from the European Union.
* US urges UK to cut EU ties after Brexit to boost trade.
* UK Business Secretary Greg Clark says they are determined to deepen trade ties with the EU-27
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 55.92-56.56.
* JPY remained under pressure as Fed adopting a more aggressive path to monetary policy tightening amid upbeat economic data.
* The services sector in Japan continued to expand in December, although at a marginally slower rate, the latest survey from Nikkei revealed.
* The monetary base in Japan was up 11.2 percent on year in December, the Bank of Japan said – coming in at 474.126 billion yen.AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST