* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.18-71.69.
* Rupee rose after the outcome from a central bank board meeting removed uncertainty over a growing rift over policy decisions between the government and RBI.
* The RBI’s announcement to buy bonds via open market operation to ease tight cash conditions added to the upbeat mood.
* RBI said it has decided to set up an expert panel to examine the economic capital framework of the central bank
>> SELL USDINR NOV 2018 @ 71.35 SL 71.56 TGT 71.18-71.08. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 81.57-82.04.
* Euro traded in range as the dollar hovered near a two-week low as cautious comments by Federal Reserve officials over the global outlook.
* EUR ECB’s Villeroy says policy normalization will be gradual and predictable
* Spanish government does not rule out snap election in May – El Mundo
>> SELL EURINR NOV 2018 @ 81.50 SL 81.80 TGT 81.22-81.08. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.54-92.37.
* GBP remained under pressure despite British Prime Minister Theresa May sought to win support for her draft European Union divorce deal.
* Former Brexit Secretary Davis says he does not think there will be a leadership contest
* GBP UK Brexit Min Clark: Longer Brexit Transition Period Could Happen At Our Request
>> SELL GBPINR NOV 2018 @ 91.20 SL 91.50 TGT 90.85-90.50. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.22-63.87.
* JPY traded in range as the greenback was weighed by surprisingly weak housing data, which pushed down U.S. 10-year bond yields.
* Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda: Now we need to persistently continue policy. There is no need to take additional measures now.
* Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda: FY2019 and FY2020 price outlook has not changed much. Expect that factors for low inflation will recede.
>> SELL JPYINR NOV 2018 @ 63.10 SL 63.40 TGT 62.70-62.45. NSE
AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST