* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.47-63.96.
* Rupee appreciated after coalition talks between Christian and Socialist Democrats were reportedly successful clearing way for the formation of Germany’s next government.
* India’s retail inflation likely rose to a 17-month high in December, and that could push the central bank to tighten monetary policy.
* After November’s 15-month high of 4.88 percent, consumer price inflation likely climbed to 5.10 percent, which would the highest since July.
* USD-INR ended the week in a positive candlestick that can bring in short term reversal
* EURINR trading range for the day is 76.45-77.76.
* Euro gained on talk that the European Central Bank could start to change its message of expansionary monetary policy in the coming months.
* The European Central Bank could change the tone of its monetary policy communication early this year to reflect the improvement in growth prospects.
* The German economy expanded at the fastest pace in six years in 2017, driven by domestic demand, preliminary data from Destatis showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 85.95-87.35.
* GBP gains as support seen amid speculation that a second referendum on membership of the European Union could be held.
* The UK economy expanded at a faster pace in the fourth quarter, the National Institute for Economic and Social Research said.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 57.09-57.58.
*JPY remained supported as the dollar slumped on the back of weak factory inflation data.
* Japanese Fin Min Aso: Still collecting opinions on virtual currencies, need to balance protecting users and allowing innovation.
* A measure of peoples’ assessment of the Japanese economy decreased unexpectedly in December, though marginally, survey figures showed.AFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST