* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.08-71.79.
* Rupee dropped after exit polls showed mixed results for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ruling party at the recently held crucial state elections.
* Indian inflation is likely to have cooled to a 16-month low in November, as food and fuel prices fell, supporting RBI’s decision to keep interest rates on hold.
* Food inflation has eased recently, helped by bountiful crop supplies and sales of subsidised foodgrain to nearly two-thirds of India’s 1.3 billion population.
* BUY USDINR DEC 2018 @ 72.20 SL 72.00 TGT 72.52-72.70. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.47-82.6.
* Euro gained as the dollar slid after soft U.S. payrolls data fueled speculation that the Federal Reserve may stop raising interest rates.
* Eurozone’s economic growth rate halved in the third quarter as estimated initially, latest figures from the Eurostat showed.
* Germany’s industrial production in October unexpectedly dropped for the first time in three months.
* BUY EURINR DEC 2018 @ 82.30 SL 82.05 TGT 82.58-82.80. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.3-91.6.
* GBP seen some pressure as British PM May pressed ahead with plans for a parliamentary vote on her Brexit deal despite warnings it could topple her government.
* Prime Minister Theresa May’s deal to exit the European Union looks set to be rejected by parliament on Tuesday.
* May was expected to say on Monday that she was delaying the vote to make a last-minute dash to Brussels to appeal to the EU to improve the deal.
* SELL GBPINR DEC 2018 @ 91.40 SL 91.72 TGT 91.08-90.80. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.25-64.01.
* JPY gained as dollar dropper after disappointing U.S. jobs data that fuelled speculation that the Federal Reserve may stop raising interest rates sooner than expected.
* BOJ Governor Kuroda: No need to change joint statement with the government, and no predetermined measure for easing should it be needed
* BOJ Governor Kuroda: Don’t think further easing will be needed now.
* SELL JPYINR DEC 2018 @ 64.50 SL 64.80 TGT 64.25-64.00. NSEAFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST