* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.47-71.55.
* Rupee appreciated against dollar on the Vodafone Idea capital infusion and Axis bank stake sale through the SUUTI.
* Risk sentiments stifled due to lingering worries that the latest round of US-China talks may not yield a deal between the economies before the March 1 deadline.
* Growth in India’s dominant services sector weakened for a second month in January but firms accelerated hiring despite waning demand.
* BUY USDINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 71.30 SL 71.15 TGT 71.48-71.56. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.47-81.
* Euro dropped as the dollar held steady as U.S.-Sino trade tensions and global growth worries underpinned the greenback’s safe-haven appeal.
* Investors are focussing on high level trade talks in China this week where Washington is expected to keep pressing Beijing on long-standing demands.
* Investors are expecting stimulus from the ECB in the form of a cheap loan scheme for banks in the coming months.
* SELL EURINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 80.50 SL 80.80 TGT 80.24-80.05. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.44-92.42.
* GBP weakened after data showed that Britain’s economy last year grew at its slowest since 2012.
* The October-to-December quarterly numbers followed other data in recent weeks that painted a picture of a UK economy slowing into 2019.
* Gross domestic product growth in the final quarter of 2018 fell to a quarterly rate of 0.2 percent from 0.6 percent in the previous quarter.
* SELL GBPINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 91.80 SL 92.20 TGT 91.56-91.35. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.79-64.92.
* JPY dropped as the dollar jumped as concerns grew that the latest round of U.S.-China talks may not yield a deal before the March deadline.
* BOJ cuts purchases of 10-25 year bonds for the first time since July
* The M2 money stock in Japan was up 2.4 percent on year in January, the Bank of Japan said – coming in at 1,015.1 trillion yen.
SELL JPYINR 26 FEB 2019 @ 64.60 SL 64.85 TGT 64.36-64.28. NSEAFTER POST CONTENT
I AM LAST